If I ever meet the guy who decided that the THUMP THUMP THUMP of a bass system was cool, well....it wouldn't be pretty. I have to ride with a kid from my church everyday home from school, right? Well, he thinks he's a "gangsta". He's got the pimped out car, and the obnoxious bass going for him. But he is NOT gangsta. He's over six feet, white as mayonnaise, and the biggest jerk I know. Literally. And he's got this THUMPing bass in his car, which btw, isn't even the good-sounding bass! It drives me CRAZY.
O.k, so I'm kinda bummed I only have one follower so far, but it's o.k. I know I'm probably not the most exciting person to listen to =/
I'm just....average?.....I guess.
Meh. More later. Maybe.
Right there with you on the whole THUMPing thing. My sister has that in her car and I, being the idiot nerd I am, read when I'm in her car... Dosn't work out all that well.
ReplyDeleteI know right? I always have a book along but it's pretty pointless and I end up reading the same sentence about a billion times!
ReplyDeleteI just realized this, but is "Idiot Nerd" an oxymoran?
ReplyDelete