So I like this guy, right? And he knows it. Does he do anything about it? Nope. Still just friends. I love him, as a friend at least, more....I'm not sure yet. But I definitely want to get to know him more, and to actually be with him. See, we can only talk on Face book and he's always grounded from it so even then I don't talk to him a lot. I'm just going so stir crazy over missing him and everything. And there's another girl (don't even get me started) who I think likes him too. She's just one of those girls you have a bad feeling about when you see her. I was friends with her on FB, but she actually had the audacity to de-friend me! I don't know why that bothers me but it does. Like she thinks she better then me. And I cannot stand people like that.
*sigh*
Alright, rant over.
No comments:
Post a Comment